My passion for helping and healing took root in 2008 in the ancient cedar rainforest of the BC mid-coast where I recieved guidance from nature to pursue the healing arts and community health.
Gentle Path Arts is my offering and through which it is my intention to further peace, balance and connection to one’s most natural and vibrant state of Being.
* Certified as an instructor of Taoist Lineage Master Bruce Frantzis www.energyarts.com -Lao Tse’s Water Tradition of Taoism.
* Tea Ceremonies: serving rare and wild Tea (Camellia Sinensis) – a delicious & nutritious and subtle yet potent plant medicine.
* Level 3 Reiki practitioner Certified by Master Brad Hercina – Sha Wapiti Medicine Circle.
* Registered Care Aide: 11 years experience supporting senior citizens and individuals with developmental disabilities.
* Currently enrolled with the Conscious Dying Institute in the Sacred Passage Death Doula and End of Life Coach program.
I hope you’ll join me in this profound journey towards a healthier inner & outer life.